Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term and Conditions agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Website” or “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at the Website. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
4. Intended Audience. This site is intended for teenagers and adults only. This site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Trademarks. The name Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC), logos, domain names, service marks, and any other distinctive brand features are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC). Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of the Website is at the discretion of Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC), and Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) may terminate your use of the Website at any time.
You must establish a profile to use many features on Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) and may be required to enter information such as a username and password, name, date of birth, gender, email address, zip code, and country. You (“User”) are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and for all activities that occur under that username. All users agree to: (a) immediately notify Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) of any unauthorized use of their username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session. Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure to comply with this Agreement.
7. Endorsement & Third-Party Sites. The site contains hyperlinks to other Internet sites and services not under the editorial control of Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC). These hyperlinks are not expressed or implied endorsements or approvals by Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC)of any products, services or information available from these third-party sites.
All content from these links or sites is the sole responsibility of those third parties, and Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) is not responsible for the accuracy or details of those third-party sites. Any information published by Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) pertaining to these sites or services is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but should be verified independent of this Website.
Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) MAY RECEIVE A FEE AND/OR OTHER COMPENSATION ON SOME CLICKS OR PURCHASES MADE ON OR LINKED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, THROUGH AN ARRANGEMENT IT HAS WITH A THIRD PARTY IF YOU (i) CLICK ON CERTAIN LINKS ON OUR SITE, EMAILS OR NEWSLETTERS, OR (ii) PURCHASE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE AFTER CLICKING A LINK.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Users agree not to: (a) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website; (e) upload, post or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (f) upload, post or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (g) upload, post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (h) interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website.
Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) reserves the right to suspend or delete your account if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
10. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM CONTACT WITH OTHER PARTIES THROUGH THIS SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information via email to email@example.com
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition and any dispute that may arise between you and Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) or its affiliates. You also agree that the courts of United Kingdom will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to hear or determine any dispute or controversy arising under or concerning this Agreement.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Waiver. The failure of Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC).
17. Termination. Top Digital Marketing Company (TDMC) may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venture, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
Effective date: August 20, 2019
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
● Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
● Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
● Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data TopDigitalMarketingCompany uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain the Service
● To notify you about changes to our Service
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
● To provide customer care and support
● To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
● To monitor the usage of the Service
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data Legal Requirements
TopDigitalMarketingCompany may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: ● To comply with a legal obligation
● To protect and defend the rights or property of TopDigitalMarketingCompany
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
● To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
● By email: firstname.lastname@example.org